UAR

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

EEEUUUUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

I'd rather mould a poo into an L shape and pretend it was a pistol.

I assume it's just completely made up? 'Cos I've never seen or heard of anything like that before. The black DMR version that EpicAirsoftHD posted a photo of on Facebook the other day, that didn't look too bad. But this thing is gross. Looks vey MagPully I think.

• Supporters

Nah the PDR's a real thing.

Doesn't stop it being any less hideous though. ;)

It's a homegrown design by an airsoft company (I want to call them APS but I'm not sure).

I quite like them - although I'm not a fan of the tan/CB coloured version. True, it looks a little bit too much like Sci-Fi meets Magpul, but it does look attractive. And, it looks like it's attempting to solve the problems that most bullpups have - and let's be honest, all the current bullpups (airsoft and RS) have some kind of ergonomic problems and design flaws.

If it's an affordable price (less than £200), I would be incredibly tempted to get one.

is it not based on a magpul? I am just surprised noone made one before them. I mean, it's 2013 and modern military still being issued with non bullpup rifles??! Composite, m4 mags, non-1911-style trigger, charging handle in the front.. Can't remember if the trigger is two stage.. if so I think that's a failure. anyway, sounds like a winner to me. That's for the real rifle, I'm not rushing to get a newly released airsoft rifle with no aftermarket parts.

Looks pretty naff and i'd rather have the PDR.

If you're going to design a bulpup that would have to compete with a PDR (even though this gun is just for airsoft), don't make it half-arsed magpul-ish dammit XD

PDR? U mad? That thing looks hideous!! :o

I quite like it, like Hubert said it looks quite futuristically, good for CQB/OBUA/FISH and CHIPS/whatever-you-wanna-call-it too! :lol:

It looks a bit like something from HALO, a shortened battle rifle or what a MA5K might look like

• Supporters

Looks like a hidious POS :P

Is anybody not seeing the resemblance to the Halo assault rifle? I kinda like it. Looks pretty neat in black. With a few modifications it could look amazing :)

• Supporters

Personally In My Honest Opinion I'd rather a MagPul PDR and ICS L85 Any day...

That and i have to Disagree BullBup dosen't alway's Equate Greatness The only BullPup that Equate's to Greatness IMHO is a P90

hibernator, thanks for sharing the video, i really liked some of the features on those weapons, I think an airsoft one needs to be developed now.

• Supporters

That looks unbelievably similar to an ACR or Masada to me.

But the later thing does look the same as the UAR, yes. Nice find Hibernator. I like the forward mag release, I've never heard of a bullpup having that feature before.

Ed, I'm pretty sure the Polish military, (the guys in the video were polish, right??) used ACRs for a bit? Or at least the special forces did I think..?... But yeah it does look like they just took the lay out of a masada and added some cooler features etc..

Ed, I'm pretty sure the Polish military, (the guys in the video were polish, right??) used ACRs for a bit? Or at least the special forces did I think..?... But yeah it does look like they just took the lay out of a masada and added some cooler features etc..

Our rifle was improved by the Germans, America's rifle is now improved by the polish :D

• Supporters

Do you mean CrazyNCman... Or the gun?

^_^

• Supporters

None of the other posts mention him haha, I just think he's a douche.

Archived