The Snow Thread

Deva
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Everyone seems to be talking about it, so I figure why not here?

In Aberystwyth (mid-west coast Wales), it's settled overnight and its continuing to snow but it isn't really that bad yet.

Add pictures if you're feeling like it :P

• Supporters

So sick of the snow updates all over Facebook... <_<

That said, there's about an inch and a half in my garden right now, been there a few days now and it's started to just freeze solid. So anywhere that doesn't see a lot of foot traffic, or roads that are rarely used, are basically death traps in Sheffield right now.

Might be a good chance for me to try out the grippy-ness of my new boots/break my neck.

Got 6" in Southampton at the moment, going to fun trying to get home in another 8 hours as the New forest is buggered already.

• Supporters

Been snowing for an hour in Melton settling a little on the ice thats here already, meaning my street is a nightmare :D

Couple of inches here in Cov.

I'm now ages away from the shops because i can't ride there anymore, low on Monster, snacks, and its cold.

Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow. Hate snow.

• Supporters

Well after snowing for a good 8/9 hours my car looked like this, must be 2"

8f00559f16d07df388b326700bfa66ac.jpg

there was nothing on it when the snow started, and it hasn't moved all day

• Supporters

It's f*cking everywhere and i'm still going out on the Pull Saturday night straight after work (Finish at 10Pm) so If i should die #FWF

Guest WhiteDeath

About 4cm on the east coast of Ireland,but a good 10cm in the mountainous regions.

That said,we had two whole days of non-stop heavy winds,and my local airsoft site sort of got wrecked and had to close for repairs :(

two feet of snow in N Ireland i think it's time for an airsoft tomorrow.

Sent home from school early on Friday hehe

it's pretty thick here, but quite soft. hopefully tomorrow it'll snow heavily again in Watford area and it'll be good enough for me and mates to go to the hill.

Had 2 days worth of snowfall so far and its AWESOME! We don't get enough snow in this country. I'm spending a week skiing next month too so for me it's SNOWSNOWSNOWSNOW! =D

And its snowing now... just as i thought we had the last of it :(

• Supporters

Here's what I did today instead of going skirmishing:

20 miles later and I've decided I don't think I'll ever go on a snow walk again! D=

It was fun though...

• Supporters

Round 2 for Melton, up at 5:30am for work another 2" of snow on my car

Archived