Gun advice?

robrffr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right so, if i get into this airsoft lark, and I get my membership of a club or site allowing me to purchase my own, I'm mainly thinking of getting a SA80 model and a back-up pistol, like a browning hi-power. What's the best makes? how much? And I guess I need some more mags, how easy are they to come across?

Pretty easy to come across the mags etc. What is your budget? For the best ones you're looking at around £300+

To be honest, not sure till I have a go using a hire gun i suppose, make sure i want to pay out, otherwise 300 quid sounds ok!!

• Supporters

the hi power might be a little hard to come by, could always use a p226 if your going for brit issue weapons

The only Hi Power I know of is made by Tanaka and is VERY expensive and, for the money, crap. Get a TM Pistol as they are great out of the box and very reliable. I recommend the Sig P226 as it is one of the best pistols around and will even work in the winter. As for the L85 I have heard alot of good things about the ICS L85A2 and they come in at about £320. My advice is to have a look at peoples guns when you go to a skirmish. If you ask nicely most will let you have a hold and maybe a shoot too. After trying a few make your decision on what you liked.

Archived