www.armysurplusandtoys.com

armysurplusandtoys

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I would just like to throw a bit of praise out for these guys, I have used their ebay site many times and always had great service and very quick delivery.

Recently I asked about the Airsoft Innovations propane oil pump and if it required the AI adapter to work. Within a short space of time James had replied pointing me towards a combined package of the updated "unbreakable" adapter and pump for only £3 more than the stand alone pump I was looking at.

Its only a small gesture, but its really nice and reassuring to see a dealer who is genuinely interested in getting a good deal for their customers, when he could have sold me them separately for nearly double the price.

So Thank you armysurplusandtoys: Anyone can put items in the post, but good old fashioned customer service is what truly matters.

+1^^^^^ he's a brilliant guy and I buy from him when ever I can

His customer service & advice is second to none and can't praise him enough just like ak2m4 is the same, they're always willing to give advice and those who are on this forum, will get a discount from Pete (ak2m4)

• 5 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.