www.armysurplusandtoys.com

armysurplusandtoys

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all

I am not trying this advertisement but just a constructive criticism.

This is my site (i will not hide that), i am uploading new products everyday and just wanted some feedback on what the site looks like.

let me know what you think?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi all, just a quick note.

We have had some problems with our postage rates but after lots of hair pulling and then starting from fresh we have this all sorted out!

The shop has been open for approx 6 months now and would love to hear any constructive criticism?

One last point in the future i do hope to expand to selling airsoft weapons but we are not ready :( but we let you know when we are! So if you need clothing and such come and have a look!

Its a nice looking site. and it is pretty tidy too.

I like how you have put stuff into country catogorys, I dont think ive seen that on a surplus site before.

The contrast isnt too harsh on the eyes either which is good.

I would image the layout would make it difficult for mobile viewers, but the only people who browse the internet on their phones are the ones being anti social at social events so screw em :D

• 2 weeks later...

cheer's thanks,

took quite a while to sit down and decide what i wanted to see in the features then sent it to be be built.

The mobile side is not perfect but you can still get around but from looking at the statistics its only a small percentage of users that buy through the phone. That said i suppose they may look when they are bored and then go back to buy when they are sat down at a computer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi all

Just published this on facebook and google plus

putting it here to avoid spam

christmas is coming up very fast this year so here is our christmas voucher code giving you 10% off your next order and can be used until the end of january: the code is army10

Site wise the country and force categorization is a good idea but in a lot of cases stuff is in more than one it should be in or just in the wrong section.

On a side note..

Do you know if you'll be getting any genuine UCP trousers in at all?

hi all, just a quick note.

We have had some problems with our postage rates but after lots of hair pulling and then starting from fresh we have this all sorted out!

The shop has been open for approx 6 months now and would love to hear any constructive criticism?

One last point in the future i do hope to expand to selling airsoft weapons but we are not ready :( but we let you know when we are! So if you need clothing and such come and have a look!

I know the feeling mate :L International is the worst for getting it right

Like the website and the categories, I quite like the satchels too :P

hi nickona yes at the start when i was uploading products i did put some in the wrong countries but i am cleaning up those when i notice them :) not sure but if i can what size are you after?

hi grammarnazi75 been hard with all the weights but it has one or two still not playing ball :) which satchel do you like?

• 1 month later...

not at the moment. putting all the modern stuff on hold while I sort out my African and team loadout and also my Galil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.