First Person Pictures From The Field (Pic Heavy)

iAcorn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I forgot to take a camera to give to the marshalls to capture some action shots however, I took my GoPro out for the last game at RAF Honiley. So enjoy some pictures taken (almost) through my eyes! I didnt see Tariq at all in this game though. Where were you at buddy?

I dont think anybody else from this forum went on that day, but if you did and you have pictures (or footage) I would love to see them. I'm editing a video now and will post it in my thread down in the media section :)

ENJOY.

Recorded with GoProHD Hero 2 - 720p: 30fps - ALL IMAGES ARE SNAPSHOTS - No pictures have been edited:

vlcsnap2013011314h13m08.png

vlcsnap2013011314h15m33.png

vlcsnap2013011314h15m45.png

How to hold an AEG...

vlcsnap2013011314h17m49.png

Dramatic Entrance Shot:

vlcsnap2013011314h20m27.png

vlcsnap2013011314h20m38.png

I can shoot lefty when I need to:

vlcsnap2013011314h22m01.png

vlcsnap2013011314h23m40.png

vlcsnap2013011314h25m39.png

vlcsnap2013011314h25m59.png

vlcsnap2013011314h27m38.png

If these guys weren't on my team...

vlcsnap2013011314h28m25.png

• Supporters

Pretty good, must admit that I've held my M16 like that (picture 4) before while carrying objectives, e.g. bombs, pretty difficult to hit anything.

Also, what make/model is the sight on your MP5? I want one.

Pretty good, must admit that I've held my M16 like that (picture 4) before while carrying objectives, e.g. bombs, pretty difficult to hit anything.

Also, what make/model is the sight on your MP5? I want one.

Its a Swiss Arms (Replicas) Red Dot Sight Military Model. I bought it from my local sight for about £40 so I cant tell you what stores sell it, but it works great. Easy to adjust the dot position and use. Helped a lot because using iron sights with full face protection is a huge pain! Also people usually put it on so the caps flip upwards, but if I do that then they get in the way of my GoPro, so I put them on upside down. No reason not to :)

• Supporters

Its a Swiss Arms (Replicas) Red Dot Sight Military Model. I bought it from my local sight for about £40 so I cant tell you what stores sell it, but it works great. Easy to adjust the dot position and use. Helped a lot because using iron sights with full face protection is a huge pain! Also people usually put it on so the caps flip upwards, but if I do that then they get in the way of my GoPro, so I put them on upside down. No reason not to :)

Looks better upside down :L, less of the gun viewable and less likely to break them like I've done before with my sniper.

I'll have a look around various websites for one, thanks.

• Supporters

This site looks utterly awesome, might have to make a trip down some time. I've been meaning to branch out.

This site looks utterly awesome, might have to make a trip down some time. I've been meaning to branch out.

To be honest it was so crowded yesterday that I never managed to see the whole game area! So many people turned up it was very difficult to push out of your teams half! The buildings are a lot of fun to move around in, but I didnt include any images because they're dark and the GoPros dont function that well in the low light. If you take a trip down then let me know. It is my favourite site out of the two my local holds shoots at :)

Although apparently they have purchased a game area which can support 100 man teams which will be opening in the autumn... Could be epic.

Archived