What bb's?????

Mattyv
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I am waiting for the new parts for my TM VSR 10 G Spec shuld be here in a few days I want to know what bb's I shuld use as I want to buy some ready the upgrades I'm getting are:-

Laylax neo red piston

Laylax pss10. 150 spring

Laylax pss10. Spring guide

Laylax 6.03 barrel tight bore

Deepfire sears

Not to sure what my gun will be shooting some of u might have a better idea than me

Cheers

Matty V

Guest WhiteDeath

Blaster Devil,Tokyo Marui,G&G and Madbull make excellent BBs.

I use G&G .3g BBs for my stock VSR,I get much more consistent grouping at range and never jammed with them,compared to the Blaster.3s.

I use G&G .3g BBs for my stock VSR,I get a little more FPS and better accuracy than with blaster BBs.

Errrmm. Is that compared to Blaster 0.3g???

That would suggest the G&G ones actually weigh less....

Guest WhiteDeath

Errrmm. Is that compared to Blaster 0.3g???

That would suggest the G&G ones actually weigh less....

Yeah,compared to blaster .3s.I dunno,maybe they used a different type of plastic or something.I compared the FPS from when I had Blaster BBs a month or so ago to last week when I used G&G BBs.The FPS difference is minimal though,like 3 or 5 FPS different.I get 280-283/285 with G&G BBs and 280-ish with Blaster BBs.

The difference is so minute it's not even worth mentioning honestly.I'll remove that part.

That 150 spring will need bedding in. When i first put a150 in i was shooting at 525. I replaced the spring guide with a non bearing one which lost me a bit of spring compression then put 200rds through.

My vsr now shoots consistently at 498 with 0.2s. 0.4s FTW on a skirmish day

Archived