Teams and sites near Warrington?

Paul118x
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there,

I am going to be starting airsoft once I get home in Febuary, but I am not sure which sites are best for me. I have looked at site maps etc. and still unsure. Any suggestions?

Plus I am looking for a group or team around the Warrington area, do any exist? Or have they all disbanded?

Thanks for your time :)

Hi, another newbie from Warrington looking for a site to play at too, was meant to go last year but everything got in the way! Closest site I have found is SWAT in Parkgate, I'm looking to book in the near future, possibly late Feb/early March depending on funds.

http://swatairsoft.eu/index.html

Prices are fair and the people I met when I had a quick visit to the old urban site where top guys!

Thanks, I will be looking at the same sort of time. Will have to check out the SWAT place, I saw a few things about it but can't really check the place out as I am on ship. Once again thanks for the help.

Hi in the same boat here.looking to get a good 4 man team together and train together.and play at diff sights.if interested get in touch.just been looking at first and only in manchester.

Archived