Not a new player but new to these here forums :)

Philbucknall
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all!

I'm Phil. I've been playing for about 20 years or so and the last 14 at fireball squadron in the West Midlands.

I have a strange addiction to pistols and handguns in general and seem to be unable to buy any rifle that doesn't start with an M and end with a 4!

Hopefully I'll be able to join in an pass on some of the less useless things I've picked up over the years!

Thanks. Phil

• Supporters

He's the current chairman of UKAPU Craig, I'm impressed you recognise the name.

Welcome to the forums Phil :) Sorry if you didn't want your UKAPU status revealing.

Thanks Guys and no, Ed, its fine about revealing my UKAPU status ;) it's not a secret and if peeps know who I am and what I do it might help spread the word and get us some more members! :D

Just after the classic era really. They were sort of mid to late eighties. I was into it in the early nineties with TM springers and model kits you built yourself. There used to be like two pages in gunmart every month for airsoft ;)

Archived