what sidearm to get?

rexfan10
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

They still need sorting to get below 400 or so though.

I'd save up a little more and buy from one of the more reputable brands. KWA or tm are up there and you notice the difference.

If you can't, WE's newer pistols are supposed to be pretty good.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

which is why he can get the power down shell's or do the hammer spring mod.

Just remebered though that last time i was talking to the guy he said pistol's need to be at the same FPS or lower than an AEG. although that's more of a broad statement

Will be the same for auto guns.

500fps guns get given a set minimum engagement distance. usually 20m or simmilar. Would be pointless having a 500fps pistol and not being able to shoot someone under the 20m rule :P

ok, i think i may look into investing in a kwa, but in the meantime i wish they could two tone this so badly!!! http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/airsoft-bb-gun-type/airsoft-bb-gun-fire-support/s-thunder-composite-grenade-launcher-short-back-in-stock.html where else can you get a grenade launcher for £35?! would be a pretty awesome last resort weapon ^_^

ok, i think i may look into investing in a kwa, but in the meantime i wish they could two tone this so badly!!! http://www.airsoftwo...k-in-stock.html where else can you get a grenade launcher for £35?! would be a pretty awesome last resort weapon ^_^

£35 for the launcher.. still need to buy the shells.

Best thing about those is you can fill them with flour :P Wait for a wet day and cover the enemy in flour and wait for it to solidify :P

hi all, thanks for all your help, advice and recomendations! i have decided to go for the g18c AEP (as recomended by Silent7Sniper7) from airsoftworld for a number of reasons: price of mags, not having to buy gas, less varaible fps in cold weather ( which i need where i am ) and having the option to just go full auto if i need to ^-^ I dont need something with great range or power, i just need something that will work as a last resort weapon, and seeing as in a situation where i need to pull out my last resort gun i will proabably get shot shortly after pulling it out i suppose its then down to "dying "with style :P and going down with a full auto pistol seems the way to go for me XD Thanks everybody!

i think i already said this but so you know for sure You can Not use Full auto at all when you get close to someone

even if its only 220 fps :( ? i realised that there is no point in getting a sidearm until i get my vsr clone shooting the way i want it, so once i buy a few more upgrades then i think i will probabaly invest in something like a kwa although with me being a cheapskate im not looking forward to buying gas all the time lol. cheers, rex

Normal use auto will be fine (15m+). But if you've got to like 5m within each other or going into buildings etc where its really close its usually required to switch to semi.

EDITED due to misinterpretation :P

hi all, was just looking at these two and were wanting your opnions. I know they're non blow-backs, but im more concerned about effeciency than realism. The £40 m92f has adjustable hop-up so it might actually have half decent range... plus with their low prices i could then get another £50 or so worth of ammo and gas. again though, it was just an idea. If anybody knows how effecient NBB's are and how they react to the cold then that would be a great help. im sill open to ideas... Thanks, rex

http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/latest-bb-guns/mk1-wwii-german-mk1-gas-pistol.html

http://www.onlybbguns.co.uk/gas-guns/hg-105-berate-hfc-hg-105-m92f-airsoft-gas-pistol.html

• Supporters

You don't want one of them Trust me... mainly because if their's no make and after the warranty run's out you = Screwed.

we are suggesting saving up and getting a KWA For a Reason...

Guest WhiteDeath

^^

HERESY! BURN THE HEATHEN TO THE GREAT TOKYO MARUI GODS!

If you want a good budget pistol for the price,go for a KJW Gun,along with good performance and excellent build quality for the price they have good customer support.That;'s if your buying new.

If you're buying used,go for Tokyo Marui guns or KWA guns if you like metal guns.

Most of the KWA NS2 series will work well, my M93 has only ever gone down when I've used sniper gas instead of regular green gas, and as Ed said their Glocks are particularly awesome, and i think you can get them in plastic for a cheaper price from fire-support (Y)

• Supporters

^^

HERESY! BURN THE HEATHEN TO THE GREAT TOKYO MARUI GODS!

If you want a good budget pistol for the price,go for a KJW Gun,along with good performance and excellent build quality for the price they have good customer support.That;'s if your buying new.

If you're buying used,go for Tokyo Marui guns or KWA guns if you like metal guns.

I'll Burn you first..

Only go KJW If your gonna Use CO2 otherwise their a Cheaply made knockoff of TM with Monkey metal casing the amount of KJW Lemon's are simply outweighing anything good to do with them.

If your Buying used Get KWA if your Buying New get KWA why KWA over Tm Simple TM was made to work on a weaker gas than Green Gas. Generally referred to as Duster Gas! their plastic is good but it's plastic it will split with using green gas after sometime! KWA's are Made to work on Green Gas and Cycle Properly in cold weather with a Metal Kit as Stock! and you can even find them cheaper than TM if you look Properly!

#FWF

Most of the KWA NS2 series will work well, my M93 has only ever gone down when I've used sniper gas instead of regular green gas, and as Ed said their Glocks are particularly awesome, and i think you can get them in plastic for a cheaper price from fire-support (Y)

Agreed Pre NS2 and NS3! (NS3 is what they use in the Bigger GBB stuff!) is a little shaky!

• Supporters

Which bigger stuff? The lm4 uses something called 'forced velocity' or something, never seen ns3 mentioned apart from once in a parody kiss vector thing by evike Which was a joke.

Also the tms breaking is a moot point depending on the gun. The 57's have issues but the majority of the others will be just fine. Coupled with the range and accuracy from a stock tm pistol there's not much wrong with then unless you desperately want a metal gun.

Nothing against kwa but to say TM suck simply wouldn't be true.

• Supporters

My biggest gripe with KWA are the frankly appallingly hideous trade marks, coupled with the fact that they don't appear to make a Glock 17 Gen4 with the NS2 system. D=

Archived