what sidearm to get?

rexfan10
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Their signs?

• Supporters

Nope none of their Pistol's have Exact Trade's because of Company's like Cybergun.

and M_P NS3 is what they we're originally calling the Vector's system (The new name escape's me though) i don't mean their stuff for LM4 size Gun's (Or anything else that big)

Ed they don't make a Gen 4 Glock because their isn't enough of a Physical Differance that and a lot of people that buy them are Ignorant that their are different Generation Glock's

Guest WhiteDeath

Agree on the that KJW guns need Co2 mags to work well in colder temperatures.Their pistols With blue and red Cylinders ,mean they have some sort of reinforced internals which can take Co2 mags.Their green gas mags suck.

TM guns are low powered,but they have a great kick,better hopup and phenomenal gas efficiency and resistance to cooldown.

If only TM were not hampered by Japanese Law...

• Supporters

They did call it NS3 in a Couple of Extremely early Interview's although i geuss they may have either changed the system entirely or reinvented it a little and came up with the FV

WhietDeath Stop Talking Tm's did have Better Hop's than KWA's but they no longer do because the Game was stepped up and the only thing TM care about are their Recoil's! Kwa win's out with their gas Efficency TM Glock's can only manage 3 Mag's on one Fill KWA's can Manage 3& 1/2. I'd love for you to fire a KWA G17 and a TM G17 Hardly any differance in cooldown! with TM's also Metal Mag's being colder to the touch! and FFS TM's are not underpowered here in the UK because the Majority use them on Green Gas

• Supporters

Agree on the that KJW guns need Co2 mags to work well in colder temperatures.Their pistols With blue and red Cylinders ,mean they have some sort of reinforced internals which can take Co2 mags.Their green gas mags suck.

TM guns are low powered,but they have a great kick,better hopup and phenomenal gas efficiency and resistance to cooldown.

If only TM were not hampered by Japanese Law...

In my experience KJW's CO2 mags are just as bad if not less reliable than their gas mags.

TM guns barely have any kick at all if you ask me, sure the slide moves, but you can't really feel it. Compare a TM to a full metal CO2 pistol and afterwards the TM might as well be non-blowback.

Also, being the owner of a TM P226, I'd have to say that the resistance to cool down isn't half as good as people seem to make out, I can get through about 15 shots on a fully gassed mag in under 5 degrees C, but there isn't enough left for the slide to lock and if the target isn't 5m away, I might as well just not bother firing.

I don't see how Japanese law is much of a hinderance with pistols, it's hard to push 300fps anyway with a gas pistol and their newer rifles are metal, so they must've worked around the issue of having to use plastic somehow as well.

I imagine they just stick with plastic because it performs better without a snazzy gas system in it, saves them having to spend on R&D for new pistols.

Buy a KWA Glock, and you can put the parts in from a KWA ATP to make it a NS2 pistol :P

£100 for the glock, roughtly $30 parts shipped from KWA :D

• Supporters

Y'know Tariq that's not a half bad idea. I'd need some sort of guarantee that the parts are totally compatible though.

They are pre-production NS2.

The NS2 system was based on the glock system they developed.

IIR there are quite a few threads about it on the KWA forums.

The ATP is just a glock (even fits in glock serpas), but because KWA got aswhooped by glock over the patents so they've just renamed it and gave it a slightly different look.

• Supporters

while that is Correct that Glock's were released Pre NS2 they NOW all run on the NS2 and were made to before the rest of the Pistol's came out. EG

Same Design in the Pistol's just a few part's were changed like the air nozzle was changed ever so slightly but it increased performance! also the changed how they finished the paint on the metal bit's and bob's (Not too sure if i find it annoyingly good or bad).

i geuss in a way we are both right but i'm right deal with it :-)

• Supporters

I Should be Sponsored by KWA Or better yet work for them i Know so much about them :-P

Re: Rex and i must have contributed atleast half of them :-P

should have just came to you for the KWA order i just made XD

Mp7 just ate itself in my rucksack. Deffo using a gun bag next time :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am new so I may be overstepping my bounds here but the pistol I've used, fell in love with and now desperately want is the WE P226 http://www.airsoftworld.net/two-tone-blue-we-sig-p226-tactical-gbb-airsoft-pistol-limited-edition.html its had some very good reviews and is two tone blue so you would be ok to get it.

A little bit pricey though, £15 over budget but might I suggest a lone from The Bank Of Dad? :)

Archived