G&G gbb

dazzer306
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

I am looking at getting a gas blowback rifle. I've seen a G&G m4 gbb for £99 /£109. As this gonna be my first step into gbb riflef from an aeg, I don't want to spend £200/300 on a WE etc. I've read a few reviews on these and they seem to a good starter into the world of gbb rifles ie low maintance easy to clean not many moving parts (don't quote me only what I've read). I know down side is the cost of mags,gas etc but I'm only gonna be testing waters so to speak not jumping in with gun and 5+ mags.

So has anyone used or know of anyone that has used, what do they perform like, which is best gas etc any help or info on this would be a great help.

ps I know gbb not best in cold weather but this hopefully will be used in spring/summer

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, I would wait, save and buy a WE gbbr with a few mags, they're 10x more reliable if you look after the externals and internals. The g&g m4 gbbr's seem to be just like their cm aeg's, you won't get half the features WE have to offer, plus there's a huge variety of models WE have to offer, from scars to l85's!

Get a WE.

Got my RA-tech upgraded HK 416 and i'm in love. Now planning on chucking some shineys on, like a RS VLTOR EMOD stock which is £150 :P

Its pretty reliable, and gas consumption is very reasonable.

Gas rifles are not hard to maintain, temperamental etc. It's all down the user.

People who say this, are normally just like the guys who drive a car, never service it and then complain at it being shit when it breaks down on them.

It might perform OK, but when i picked one up at the Airsoft Arms Fair, it was really disappointing.

The magazine feed system is poor and would feed BB's like AEGs do, which mean a few dropping out when removing the mag.

It weighs next to nothing, and the plastics are poor ABS stuff found from their budget AEGs.

Yes will fit into AEG as I have changed mine as plastic/ abs body had to much sway in it .pics of it in gun picture thread.

Paid £109 + £8 postage zero one should have been £140 got them with price match with pro airsoft supplies

Archived