Anyone been to Close Action, Northants?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 5 weeks later...

hi ...as a close action member... i have to say a real fun day ,it depends on what you are looking for no softies here (hell even snow dosent stop us) but it is a very basic site without facilities except hot food (no t n coffee or toilets), wooded areas so can be hard terrian sometimes for the less fit but to my mind makes for a greater realism and a tougher battle scenerio, definately give the site a 9/10, the team are very expertly skilled and knowledgeable in feildcraft and all things airsoft and their tips have been v helpfull to someone new like myself 11/10 ...personally i enjoy close action sites myself hugely its a realistic ,gritty ,dirty day in a wooded area shooting at people with guns in a safe as possible way for a small fee what more fun can there be ?

Four of us went to Close Action and we had a great time. The Grafton site (woodland) is really good fun and the people were friendly. We'll definitely be back.

Archived