Clothes

xiJamesss
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have some nick :)

To be honest most camo is expensive for what it is, with the exceptions of the few cheaper ones like dpm etc and those lucky ******** like juni0r who get a brilliant deal :D

TWICE!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back on topic more... For a new player with a budget I would advise getting gear in OD (Olive Drab or Olive Green) as it will go with every camo pattern, even desert ones. I wear my OD chest rig with every camo I have and it looks right.

CS95 DPM and PSC MTP also has the advantage that, even if you get it soaking wet and muddy, simply your body heat running around and whatnot will dry it out a lot faster than jeans or even some other forms of camo, which means you wont be wet,and therefore cold and unhappy for the day (or at worst go down with cold exposure). Something to consider if your going woodland skirmishing in Britain's all year round fantastic weather... :L

I would have to reccomend regular German Flecktarn for the British woodland environment, works all year round and is dirt cheap, here's a couple of pictures of my buddy using it at different times of the year:

59838244426357895552392.jpg

60348639611836377004518.jpg

I think the camo cost him less than a tenner all together

hi there

i agree to the other posts defiantly pair of boots ankle support and protection, there are many different patterns out there so why not get a cheap set and go down a few times get a feel about YOU fancy the look of then go from there.

but most people have several different load outs .... in the end

Reading this has made me a little worried ha! I'm looking to book my first game but unsure if to buy camo first? Do alot of people really look down on those who don't have all the gear first time?

Reading this has made me a little worried ha! I'm looking to book my first game but unsure if to buy camo first? Do alot of people really look down on those who don't have all the gear first time?

Only if they're being consistantly sh*t, you'll be fine so long as you take your hits ;)

There's no need.. but try not to look like a townie, (ie full tracksuit etc) if you have any kind of outdoor or walking clothing wear that.. if not try to wear a plain bland clothing as possible as to not stand out in a red hoodie

Im a sniper primarily, i do use my MP5 aswell, but i wear all black. ripstock trousers, combat vest etc. not your black jeans and shirt. i hardly ever get seen when i skirmish, i play in woodlands and open fields with bunkers etc. but it all depends on the look your want, your budget and how much you want to get into it. i believe if you look like the real thing, you play better, and you find it more fun!

I only played my 1st game in camo because I had a lot of kit issued to me from Cadets, though I did take way less hits then my mate who was in dark civvies.

All my current loadout came afterwards, so I suppose it's just pocketing your mags until you get webbing/assault vest/chest rig. Some of those are quite expensive though (well; good ones anyway like Tactical Tailor)

Archived