best place to get a-tacs

the-sarge84
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondered where to get best price on a-tacs. Are they easy to find? what do people make of them???

All advice and opinions welcome.

Cheers guys. Looked at both sites. Really like the look of them. I am running soldier 95 at the moment, but using american weapons. Just want a complete matching load out. Call me a kit tart !

For gear got for UK tactical, all the WAS stuff is great!

For clothing for for flecktarn.co.uk as its slightly cheaper and easier on the postage cost for the same stuff!

Also are you going AU or FG?

Haha yea FG = Foliage Green and AU = Arid Urban

yea for FG gear, pouches etc UK Tactical is definitely the place to go! Warrior Assault Systems have a great range of products!

yea, I've been trying to get my A-TACS FG sorted since summer and its taken me a while (buts thats probably because I've bought a lot of other stuff as well!)

haha yea, the problem with UK Tac is that their postage is so high if you order everything individually i'll cost 50% more!

Give this site a look as well for FG A-tacs

http://www.baselines...gear_P4124.html

Thans for that, they seem to have good clothing.. although I've never heard of the brand before at decent prices!

Thans for that, they seem to have good clothing.. although I've never heard of the brand before at decent prices!

No probs. They've also got the UBACS to go with the trousers and it all looks pretty good gear.

yea don't worry i found it!

I also might get some AusCam as well!

Archived