Have I made a mistake constant repairs Help

jonjo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi so Ive been playing airsoft and for Christmas I decided sod I am buying myself some gear. Originally I Limited myself to a small budget which has increased due to recent events. First off I bought a Blackwater 1911 wich I loved right up until the point the mags i bought start to leak the gun kept feeding multiple balls into chamber and snapped something. Returned to shop which has done it upmost to keep me happy. Anyway no quick fix for gun no additional mags available in store so took it a store credit and added to it and bought a King Arms OA-15 M8 which feels so solid and durable, three hours out of shop no single shot instead I spray full automatic fire around the room, end of my game!!! Brought it to store whihc they fixed same day!!! Which Cooled my temper! Got gun home fired three shots and low and behold it goes full auto on me again. So I now have the impending question what to do next. Shop have offered me full refund, store credit, another repair or any other gun off same or similar value. I honestly don't now what to do and am thinking this maybe a bad hobby to get involved in! Im not stupid enough to think all these guns should work perfectly having many been made in the far east or abroad and are not subject to the same quality control as UK and Europe! Even so im not happy with my luck so far. So I basically want some help what should I do!! Is it worth repairing or should or can I upgrade it so help over come the faults im having or are there any makes model in particular that excell above the all I have around three hundred pounds to play with so please any details advice would be greatly appreciated

Who did you buy from? Wasn't JustBBguns was it? If so, sounds about normal for them.

You need to be looking at guns from Tokyo Marui, WE, KWA, HFC or even ARMY to be getting a reasonably reliable GBB pistol, or TM, G&G, G&P, Classic Army, etc for AEGs. All of these are good and nearly every airsoft gun is made in the Far East these days, the better ones from Japan and Taiwan, the lesser but still reasonable ones from China and Hong Kong. You don't say how much you paid, but any half decent AEG will set you back a minimum of £100 (e.g. G&G Combat Machine) and most in the £200 - £400 range, depending on what type you are after.

Guest WhiteDeath

The King Arms OA-M15 is a rather high end gun at around £270,made in Hong Kong,which is technically part of China but their products are MUCH higher standards and quality.

I recommend going for a new gun for the same price, something like a Tokyo Marui,Classic Army or G&G as mentioned above.

Here's a list of guns that meet your budget,just for reference.If you would name the shop you have bought it form that's be great

http://www.airsoftwo...4&price=200-300

A bit cheaper.

http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/airsoft-bb-gun-type/airsoft-bb-gun-rifles?color=9&guntype=414&manufacturer=330&price=100-200

All of the guns are G&G a well respected Taiwanese manufacturer,they make great guns.

Archived