Legal Advice - Firing in a Park?!

Jamibat
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

although if you wanted to film it, i wouldn't mind watching.. could be quite funny :D

• Supporters

Did you buy these with the intention of skirmishing at your local site or just for fun? Hopefully you also bought some protective gear - goggles and face masks?

Although the guns are safe when used correctly they are powerful enough to damage eyes or knock out teeth so certainly not toys to be used in public places.

I recently bought 2 Two-Tone Airsoft Guns would I be able to discharge these in a Public Park with a friend (18+)?

These are bright green colours, images are below;

a4051682-217-DOUBLE-FACEPALM-600x480.jpg?d=1306873439

OH GOD WHY!?!

why did you even post this is, common sense why would you fire a imitation firearm any where that is not privately owned land with permission to shoot or at a skirmish site??

please dont shoot in a park i know this has been answered but i had to say something ! if you do 2 things will happen:

1. armed police will give you a visit..(not a very nice visit)

2. you will get airsofting banned due to the goverment getting scared that they look real!

rant over !!

• 2 weeks later...

if you want to get the sport banned in the UK and have your butt kicked not just by the police, but by us other airsofters too, then go ahead.

Otherwise...keep it in your house.

Archived