New A-TACs

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They said they were working on a snow camo last year so I have a feeling that this might.. although be urban... be quite light colours so possibly a lighter more grey version of AU.. cetainly looks that way from the pics above form the small amount you can see in the letters!

• 2 weeks later...

don't like it, looks too much like a urban tiger-stripe, tac-tiger or that US navy battle uniform.

I think people need to bear in mind that this isn't a military camo but a law enforcement one designed to be used by police etc in Urban areas as well as indoors and night.. also they say they mad eit so it would work with existing black and blue kit so it could be slowly introduced (trying to get a contract me thinks!)

I quite like it... But it's A-TACS so it will cost way more than any other pattern. My local site will probably have all this in stock by now as they just adore A-TACS over there. It's all the camo they sell.

Thats because they're an official supplier for Propper :P

They also have / had some Defcon5 Vegetato but i don't think they'll be getting any more in. Which is a shame because i had to order mine from italy to get the right size XD

I quite like it... But it's A-TACS so it will cost way more than any other pattern. My local site will probably have all this in stock by now as they just adore A-TACS over there. It's all the camo they sell.

It's exactly the same price as multicam is....

For example A-TACS and MUlticam clothing made by Propper is the same price, as is MC and A-TACS gear by WAS

You just can't buy as much cheap kit as you can with other patterns.

Will just have to wait a while till there's a cheap copy <_<

Good luck with that :D

Nick if you could show me where A-Tac's that is used By real operator's that cost's less than MC by all mean's show me!

Slightly confused.. is this a two part question or one???

Anyway.. yes on the whole it is more expensive for forces, because it has to be dyed in a different way to flat patterns like MC or DPM etc, to use but my point was that for instance Propper gear is no more expensive in A-TACS than it is in MC, however, there is far more different makes of multicam and yes some will be cheaper.. I'm was just trying to say that being in A-TACS does mean its more expensive.. The question should really be why if Multicam costs pretty much the same as DPM to make why is it some much more expensive??

Also as for real operators using A-TACS heres a few pics..

These are US snipers..

a-tacs10.jpg

A-TACS+Camouflage+Sniper+in+Afghanistan.jpg

Some bits seen on other operators..

gallery_1_1_101424.jpg

Couldn't insert the pic but heres another

http://kitup.militar...tac-s-camo.html

Also some PMC types have been seen using it..

(a friend sent me a pic of one in full AU but can't find it so here are some others)

A-TACS-in-AF-2.jpg

A-TACS-in-AF.jpg

• Supporters

oop's i thought i was in another thread where you said MC can cost more than Atac's to to us as Consumer's and i was trying to say not kit made by Chinese Manufacturer's

Archived