Pyros or reusable grenade

LJ snipes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello

I've been playing airsoft for two years now. I will be 18 this year and am planning on getting my license so I can get a RIF. For my loadout I am buildin i have been wondering wether I should use pyros or reusable grenades specifically the thunder b's. I would appreciate any advice

Thanks

BFG > Thunder

Pyros are always useful though as you cant over arm through a heavy grenade.

if you can afford them those reuseable grenades are bloody lethal in cqb, but for large woodland sites you'd probably be better off with smokes and a few thermos or pea grenades if you think you will get close enough

thunderflashes and pea nades give you loads of bang! Thou for me, throwing £3-4 nades seems a bit wasteful

Thunder B, I think the shells alone cost like £1.5 + p&p, then you add the co2 and the price of the unit... better off with pyros it seem?

I use two BFGs, I sometimes throw em ten times on a half day, dont think you be doing that with thunderflashes :)

tornado impact seems like quite a good idea aswell... costs next to nothing to throw.. can recycle your used bbs (well, dont hold me to it if you mess up!!) and runs on propane. Good thng I figured be, you'll know when a bb hits you, noone can say anything else. And new players dont think its a distraction device rather than a frag, as happens with nades that just go boom.

Archived