JD Airsoft Crannock or First and Only Manchester

Darkstar
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, so I'm headed off to one of these two stores mid January. I've never actually been to an airsoft store before, I've only ever ordered online, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience of both stores and what the variety of guns there is?

I've had a look on the websites and it seems like no competition, JD stocks far more than F&O but I'm wondering if this is just because they show less online. Also, what is in store service like? Anyone got any experience of these?

Regards

Darkstar

I have been to the f&o shop. Its a small ish shop with some nice bits in and great friendly guys. The shop aint been open long so its gonna improve over time.

Jd has FAR more stock in but i have never bought owt from there.

Hope this helps.

I'd never buy from JD, were quite horrible on the phone to me, didn't really care, and we found a cocktail stick in one of the guns bought from there..

Either way, you can ask the F&O guys to get something in for you if not in I believe.

• 4 weeks later...

I go to jd they have a wide selection and prices are ok customer service us good they have a range to try be fore you buy and also stock loads of extras like cloths and ammo ect

• 2 weeks later...

ive brought loads form jd airsoft even when they were 6mil or airsoft armouries they are great people to talk to and get along with

Same here. I was on my way passed Cannock last week for work (don't head "up North" much these days) so popped into the new shop for a look round - although I'm not sure how long they've been at the new place. It's huge. Big selection of stuff and a shooting range. Definitely worth a visit. Massive selection of 5.11 kit too!

Thanks guys, I ended up not going but my friend did. He had a pain sorting out his UKARA through the shop and when he did get his gun, it kind of imploded two weeks later. While this isn't JD airsofts fault, their attitude while dealing with his UKARA was what put him off using them again, simply because they were unwilling to help.

Thanks for all the replies

Archived