Camouflage Reference Site.

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Seen a camo pattern you can't identify?

Want to browse funky camo and find something new and unique for that next loadout?

Go here: http://www.kamouflage.net/ and select Thumbnail Search.

It gives you continent selection then has a small thumbnail of every pattern produced upto about 2011.

It's not got any of the brand spanking new stuff like A-Tacs or SURPAT, but it's been pretty useful so I thought I'd share it incase anyone was interested.

'tis a good site.

Spent ages trawling through there for a new camo.

That's odd, I've just commissioned a new website today with the exact same idea, though I have not started adding content yet though!

I've always loved camo, and different camos from around the military world.

That's odd, I've just commissioned a new website today with the exact same idea, though I have not started adding content yet though!

I've always loved camo, and different camos from around the military world.

If you want some help putting it together then let me know, as Marksman556 will vouch I have a rediculus knowledge of camo!

My personal favourite is the Swiss camo, Alpenflage. Just because it would terrify the enemy into thinking they are being invaded by hundreds of Ronald McDonald's. With M14's.

Thanks for the offer Nickona, I'll let you know or you can give feedback, whichever comes first!

My personal favourite is the Swiss camo, Alpenflage. Just because it would terrify the enemy into thinking they are being invaded by hundreds of Ronald McDonald's. With M14's.

Thanks for the offer Nickona, I'll let you know or you can give feedback, whichever comes first!

I can't imagine alpenflage is very easy to find in the UK! I have however always wanted some Swedish camo!

Yea well the offer's there just let me know if I can be of assistance! and please call me Nick :D

There's all kind of god awful looking rare camos on fleabay ;o)

In all fairness to fleabay I did get a full set of issued DCU for £14

• Supporters

Fleabay rules. There was somebody selling Alpenflage on there a couple of months ago: kecks, tunics, and some kind of coat. I forget the deets now but there was also some kind of backpack too.

You may mock, but when the zombie apocalypse happens, it'll be those who can hide in nursery finger painting areas that will survive!

How to make and best use Alpenflage: Take one pair of Stone/Khaki combats, Khaki BDU shirt and anything else you require, in Khaki. Put items in washing machine. Put in 10 bags of skittles. Eat a few for good measure. Boil wash. Climb up the walls. Taste the rainbow. Remove items from washing machine. Dry. Join Swiss Army. Immediately join as Lieutenant General. Get shot in action almost immediately and die, as you are Swiss and are best making clocks, cheese and toblerones.

Oh, here is my website. www.modernwarfarecamouflage.moonfruit.com

It's nowt to do with the CoD series, though I've used a CoD MW2 menu track for some atmos.

I have pretty much made all of the image content (for a lot of nations) and need to make the pages now, that's all. UK and France (randomly) are complete. Let me know what you think.

Archived