Airsoft Sniper Video

Coldy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Nice one Coldy, if that's at 5x zoom then a lot of those shots must've been taken from pretty far away. Nice shooting as always.

How'd you manage the camera set up? Just stick a camcorder on top of the scope?

I want a sniper =[

Very nice shooting sir. Used my sniper rifle once and it was out by a fair way. Will have to sort it and have another go.

Nice :)

I used my sr15-urx in dmr config for the first time at the weekend.

Loved the fact I was sitting a good 10-15 meters behind the front line and consistantly getting hits!

415fps coupled with a well set up gun meant fantastic range, I was picking off bolt action guys before they even got a bead on me.

Guest WhiteDeath

Nice shots,Sniping is pretty hard to pull off well,especially finding a good position.You are a hell of a shot with that thing.What gun are you using?Sounds like VSR type weapon to me,but its hard to judge due to the camera.

Sniping is awesome once you get past the painful wait of finding a perfect position.Picking off enemies is the easy bit.

• Supporters

Coldy is the best sniper I've seen whilst airsofting.

And "seen" is a term I use loosely lol. He's one of the only people to play the sniper role and do it properly with a highly upgraded rifle as well. Few other people seem to get anything like close to having a rifle or tactics as effective as his.

He's always been on the team opposite me as well... <_<

Lol. Cheers Ed. Unfortunately if I don't zoom the camera its a pretty boring video. If you look at this video the first clip has no zoom so you can see how it should look. I use a handlebar camera mount and mount a full hd camcorder on top. If I can find a picture I'll put it up. The other videos on my channel are the same.

It's a VSR-10 . With a bit of tweaking here and there. ;)

Coldy

• Supporters

He's always been on the team opposite me as well... <_<

Yeah, from me too. Whenever I feel a hit @Skirmish and haven't heard the shot or had any idea where it's come from, I'm thinking "Coldy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

You are a 'kin bona fide pestilential nuisance, sir. I salute you!

• Supporters

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback. Skirmish is worth it ;)

If I have some time and a helper or two in March/April I'll be putting an instructional video together, a decent one, not the stuff you see on youtube where someone hides behind a tree and thinks there invisible... lol

Coldy

• 3 months later...

Nice vids Coldy. For some reason I always end up on the opposite team to you as well as Ed. I'm bringing my new Dragunov over to Skirmish on Saturday so if you're around I might for once be able to get you in range :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Supporters

No one else notice me getting shot at the start?

Nope.

Phew...

Archived