Looking for a new loadout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

sadly, most of the countries round the world are turning to a more 'US' look... what about being the first guy to do a decent 'latvian' military loadout.

latviansoldierswq0.jpg

latvian-soldier-firing-g36-ag36-picatinny-rail.jpg

they use the same weapons as the german army

they have the coolest digital camo uniform (although i have spent the last year non stop trying to get some and so far, cant find it anywhere)

stock-photo-nato-latvian-soldiers-at-the-military-parade-of-the-national-armed-forces-at-the-embankment-of-7096054.jpg

they use tan gear on top of their cammys, sometimes mixing it with woodland and their own camo patterned rifleman vests.

army.mil-40172-2009-06-05-080626.jpg

Yeah lots of great ideas here, I do love that Latvian digital desert camo, really amazing. Better than the US I'd say. Difficult to get hold of I would imagine...

I have considered the merc look, it's a bad Arse look, not only can you use any guns, but I've seen people use all kinds of webbing and uniforms to create their own look.

Anyone got any good Merc-look photos to share..??

-Rcann

well the good thing about the merc look is it is complately up to you there isnt meny guildline for the look

But i see alot of people running the old blue jeans and black t shirt look with a chest rig and leg holster

well the good thing about the merc look is it is complately up to you there isnt meny guildline for the look

But i see alot of people running the old blue jeans and black t shirt look with a chest rig and leg holster

Yeah, the Iraqi insurgent look it should be called. lol

-Rcann

Archived