Action Hobbies

Jolley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just bought one of my latest guns off action hobbies must say the service was great and arrived in the channel islands in 5 days i think that was pretty good so i am starting this discussion to hear and share opinions about the retailer for future purchases

I have bought from them in the past and they are great to deal with. Always a fast reply to any e mails.

I did buy my ebr from them and found obw cheaper else where, but thats my fault. It did also have a faulty hop rubber but that was easy sorted as was changing barrel anyhow.

They have a great range of stuff.

I've had great service also, and whenever i have ordered ammo from them in the past it has always came in 1-2 days.

Great shop all-round really!

Actionhobbies are okay, I just think that they should offer a 2-tone service as I like the RiFs they sell. Wolfarmouries sell many of the AEGs Actionhobbies have on their site I like the look of, but I don't trust Wolf's VAT amount. VAT is 10% of the product's price, so for example, an SRC M16A3 should be sold for £164.98, not £179.99.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

good as gold, nothing but praise, had a faulty battery problem with my good old cm16 raider, couldn't isolate whether it was battery, charger or motor, so they sent replacements for all three, for free!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my eye protecion, spare lenses and some gloves from ActionHobbies and it came right on time. Postage wasn't to pricey either, thumps up ActionHobbies!

• 5 weeks later...

I bought my first and (so far) only gun from these guys last September, the chap who runs it (Paul I think his name is) was as knowledgeable as they come, in my opinion, couldn't do enough for me and was very friendly/polite ... advised me not to buy a more expensive gun too, so it didn't seem just about making profit.

Really like this place, recommended if you live near. It's 4o mins from me but they're so good I'm prepared to travel.

its where i got my tompson (back when they had it at a really low price, should have bought 2...) and not had a problem at all with their service. would happily buy from them again.

• 8 months later...

I took my spare parts gun to their shop in MK last week and got what I hope is good advice. well the majority of the advice given tallied up with what I've read about hi speed and the rest just made sense. They have got virtually no stock in atm due to Christmas but I picked up a few bits and had a 2 hour chin-wag.

Archived