Replica bayonets/knives (rubber/plastic!)

AirsoftTed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I've been running with a replica M9 bayonet and sheath for a while now (you know the cheapo one you see everywhere for around the £10 mark)

My question is, where do you mount yours? It comes with a belt attachment but I've never used it due to have vests and plate carriers.

Previously the MOLLE on the back of my vest was wide enough to accomadate the sheath being slid into it which I liked alot!

The MOLLE on my new warrior R.I.C.A.S is not as wide and as a result I'm looking for suggestions and I'd be interested to see what everyone else does!

Can you not put the knife in the gap inside the flaps on the shoulders on the RICAS.

I just used the belt attachment with the bayonet, if it wasn't attached to the G36.

Can you not put the knife in the gap inside the flaps on the shoulders on the RICAS.

I just used the belt attachment with the bayonet, if it wasn't attached to the G36.

I tried that, unfortunately the sheath is too wide for it to fit through those straps. Sigh, no chance of looking like an action hero now!

Why use the sheath? Just put the knife through it, should hold good enough.

I have a large size holster and double pistol mag pouch taking up my chest area which pushes the handle upwards and bends the rubber whilst also making it stick out very annoyingly lol.

I was wondering if anyone knows any techniques used in the forces? There's two internal pockets on either side of the RICAS which I've been told are for mags or pistols, the knife and sheat fit in there at an angle I like and don't interfere with anything else, but when I draw the knife the sheath comes with it. Planning to ziptie the sheath to the mesh but welcome to other suggestions :)

Archived