Crawley Surplus

TacMaster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Use them regularly, they are very helpful with plenty of pictures of the products they offer, and decent customer service. I emailed them asking where I could find extra magazines for a weapon they were selling on Xmas day and I got a reply today, showing that the guys who run it go out of their own time to serve the customers.

Very good site, sell lots of skirmish ready weapons with a no-hassle painting service. I highly reccomend them!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Without wanting to necro-post, but have been into Crawley Surplus a fair few times in the last year since discovering them, and they are really good guys.

The tech/s working there are spot-on and whilst some of their prices are a bit mad on certain things, others are very competitive.

Had a hold of the Dual-1911 they'd just got in today. Good luck holstering that!

Well worth a visit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.