New player in Northants

mfoord
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

New to airsoft - i discovered it completely by accident through a "zedevents" Zombie shooting event in Warrington (they also run an even better one at the Mall in Reading which is coincidentally also an airsoft venue I believe).

I'm based near Northampton, but not been to a proper skirmish site yet (Grafton Park is the closest one to me I think) and mostly do two-tone shooting with a bunch of friends on nearby farmland. I've been building up my armoury, and learning more about the *proper* sport, and have so far found the forums very helpful.

Michael

Please for the love of everyone's live's tell me you had permission to be their and were wearing Eye Pro

Anyway Hi

Yes and yes :-)

• 2 weeks later...

The folks I airsoft with would love to go to a decent skirmish site, and it'd be great if we could "make a day of it" with some other northamptonshire skirmishers from here.

Can anyone recommend a good skirmish site not *too far* from Northampton?

The closest UKARA site I can find to Northampton is "Close Action" near Kettering. I started another thread to ask if that's any good:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/13747-anyone-been-to-close-action-northants/

• 2 weeks later...

We went up to "The Outpost", a First and Only site in Kidderminster (underground tunnels) on Sunday. It was awesome fun. We're now booked in for Close Action on Sunday 3rd Feb.

The Embassy in Leicester is a great day out - another F&O site. It's an old shoe factory so has plenty of corridors and rooms for a bit of CQB action, as well as a pitch black cellar! It's a straight run up the A5199 from Northampton.

First and Only run a good event, but their walk on fees are a bit expensive to be doing regularly. That said we will definitely do "The Embassy" (and F&O's Leamington site) *some time*. A lot closer than Kidderminster anyway. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived