Help would be awesome!

metbandit1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey!

I'm new to airsofting (as everyone in this section is) and i know that peple have already posted about guns but i think its less confusing if i get it all in my own special thread..:P

I havnt started yet but im planning to, im going to go to my closes airsoft grounds and become a member and play 3 games, all the stuff you have to do to be able to buy good looking guns!

My budget will be around £250 to buy a gun and then whatever else to buy all the other stuff.

So what type of stuff would i need? pretty much from makes of gun to clothing.

Thanks in advance!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Have you played a game at all yet? The first thing to do rather than get into planning all what you're going to buy is to go and play :) Pretty much all sites have good hire guns so I would give it a try first rather than taking the plunge straight away.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Well if you're almost 18 you may as well hold off buying your own stuff.. wait till your 18, then play 3 games at the same site in no less than 2 months and you will be able to become UKARA registered (assuming the site is) then you won't have to buy 2-tones and you will have a much larger range to pick from. You should also know after 3 games if you definitely want to carry on.

Hope this helps :)

Archived