Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CES_williamson

where to buy an ares stock tube?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

i am looking for somewhere i can buy an ares stock tube as i snapped mine along the threads at the last skirmish i was at ?

thanks!

charlie.

Ares themselves may have some, their spares tend not to be in UK stores

Maybe another brand will fit?

ok do you know any that will fit it?

Post a pic of your current one ;) will try to help you out

okay will do one minite

ahh uploader fail!! cant attach photo:( basicaly its a buffer tube with threads at the end not a screw ?

Umm I'd try to email ares, that or email the retailer where you purchased the gun from? See if they can get a spare?

Upload to Facebook, make it public and then post the link?

Probably worth mentioning, I have a feeling that the ares stock tubes are a different spec to the usual airsoft ones- maybe commercial spec as opposed to milspec? Can't remember which

Or that thing that Dev tells us to use of which i cannot remember ther name off but it is Incredibly Usefull.

Yeah, imageshack.us - its great.

[email protected] dot com & the person you want is called Crystal. My advice is to download the .pdf about your gun so you can ask for the correct part number, because otherwise you may have problems in communication. Not that her english is sh*t, & better than my chinese lol, but its a technical thing so translation isn't going to be easy.

They take paypal & deliver very quickly in well packed boxes marked "Toy Parts" which do not attract the attention of HM Customs & Excise.