pistol advice

Barren
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

turns out theres a few quid left in the kitty after xmas, so im looking at getting a good sidearm, i do like a 226 but was looking for somthing a little more compact maybe a px4, its got to be skirmishable out of the box and perform well

any suggestions ?

Landwarrior have got some KWA 226 in stock.

Love mine. 1 year on and 0 mechanical faults, not even a leaky mag.

Guest WhiteDeath

KWA or KJW P226 or M9 are good guns,I have an M9, great gun but the mags are woeful,so I use WE ones.

I'd reccomend something like a Tokyo Marui PX4 or Five-SeveN,if you have the money.

Tm if you don't mind plastic guns. KWA if you want a metal one.

The newer KWA pistols are 99% as good as a TM but mostly metal, and work well in the cold.

KJW and WE are metal clones of the TM and don't work as well in the cold, but are cheaper.

Guest WhiteDeath

The Newer KJW P226 and M9 use a new revised blowback chamber and are sold by ASG.They work well enough in the cold with green gas,and are popular for the irish weather.Changing the blowback spring for a tougher one is also essential.

KJ mags are terrible though.I use WE mags as my primary mag and the KJ one as a secondary.

Go for KJW if you don't have much money(Prices from €80-€160) but you have to tinker with them a bit.

KWA if you don't like plastic.

Tokyo Marui if you are OK with plastic guns.

Archived