co2 i f pistol

tone1147
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello peeps I am a guy of 42 I really want to purchase a co2 pistol , not sure which yet I don't mind the 2 tone or clear look as I get it is only a bb.gun But I do not want.to break any.laws or commit a crime Can I purchase one? I may start going to skirmishes but at mo target in garden is fine

Please help me out

• Supporters

Anyone over 18 can buy a two-tone so no problems there. Many online shops offer a painting service so you need not be restricted on choice.

If you intend to skirmish then it would be worth checking with your local sites first as many will not allow co2 pistols because they can havew a higher fps than the ones that use green gas.

If you are going to use it in the garden then it is worth letting your neighbours know and set up some surround to the targets to make sure the bbs do not bounce into their gardens.

I saw that you have made similar posts in other threads and seem interested in fps over 300. If you do not intend using the pistol for airsoft then you could look at the co2 air pistols. You have to be over 18 to buy those and it has to be a face-to-face transaction rather than an internet purchase but you could then have a RIF (just the daft way our laws get drafted).

Archived