AA L85A1 possible sale

crazyairsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im not really sure whether i am going to be selling my Army Armament L85A1 but i want to see if anyone would be interested if i do put it up for sale. i havn't been aisofting a long time and this gun is more for the experianced who know how to manage a weapon. i have fitted metal R.I.S railes which put me back around £90 and a new mosfet. if i do sell the gun i woud be looking for the £190-210 region. please pm me if u would be interested in buying the gun some time in the future. link to website i bought it from below:

http://gunfire.pl/pr...ica-R85A1-.html

the website says it is an R85A1 but it's a polish website so not all of it is correct. it says it comes with a sling however i never received it.

• 1 month later...

Hi There,

I have been searching the internet for weeks now and have been trying to get hold of a L85A1 Rifle, I am very interested in your weapon, I can offer you £160 and I would be able to pay cash in hand and would more than likely be able to collect if your within a reasonable distance... Even so, I'm sure something could be arranged.

Would you be able to drop me a email and hopefully we can arrange something soon at " [email protected] "

Many thanks,

Look forward to hearing back from you.

:)

Hi There,

I have been searching the internet for weeks now and have been trying to get hold of a L85A1 Rifle, I am very interested in your weapon, I can offer you £160 and I would be able to pay cash in hand and would more than likely be able to collect if your within a reasonable distance... Even so, I'm sure something could be arranged.

Would you be able to drop me a email and hopefully we can arrange something soon at " [email protected] "

Many thanks,

wow even set up a email just for this sale

Hi There,

Many thanks,

Pre-prepared statement as well :D

Archived