revolver's, are they worth

crazyairsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After this years christmas i will have abit of spare money to spend on an airsoft secondary, i've looked around and im wondering whether to get a revolver, they seem to have descent fps and they do look really good with any loadout, but what i dont like is the shells that u put th bb's into, when im in the middle of a fight i dont want to be stuck sorting them out. so are they worth buying

TM are the easiest to skirmish, but are plastic which isn't my thing.

Dan Wesson do full metal CO2 ones which I've been looking at getting with my Christmas monies, but clock 500+fps. Shells are actually pretty nice to use. Fidley to use but with a speed loader a bit easier. But realistic to use no?

Not a easy gun to use, but a little more fun.

I use a TM colt python 6" as my side arm and love it!

They are very easy to use and will hold 24 bbs. Also very quiet as yo don't have the sound of a slide going back. The only thing I've noticed is that holsters are a bitch to find but I've just moded a viper drop leg and its perfect. (I am think of getting a kydex one for it)

They are also relatively cheap and you don't need to buy mags.

I personally would highly recommend them!

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to get a revolver, get a tanaka. It's arguably the bet maker of airsoft revolvers in the world! I'm on my fourth and if I can find the one I want it'll be five. A good friend of mine has 12 of them. We've both had marushins and TM ones and been disappointed everytime with them.

You must also realise they are quite sterile as shooting experiences go too. There's no fearsome recoil or even that like a wet fart. They go pop! But for looks- omg. You cannot beat a wheel gun!

Archived