No full auto

two_zero
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It is probably the selector plate, rather ironically my gun also uses a systema (Energy CMB) mechbox and my one refused to go into safe when there was a crack in the arch as well.

P.S. I got a new selector plate from zero one as it was the cheapest and quickest at that time.

It is probably the selector plate, rather ironically my gun also uses a systema (Energy CMB) mechbox and my one refused to go into safe when there was a crack in the arch as well.

P.S. I got a new selector plate from zero one as it was the cheapest and quickest at that time.

m16 same as m4 I take it. heh! seems the systema ones are not overprice, wow!

hmn... not in stock at z1.. can i order from another manufacturer/know anywhere else that stocks them?

Yep, both are interchangeable, and sorry about cost, they work really well though (not game changing as many fanatics say, but I do try to buy systema if I can)

Try fire support.

I'm pretty sure it's the selector plate. The reason that the trigger cannot be pulled when you switch it to full auto, is that the lever it engages doesn't fully pull it up enough to give clearance for the trigger trolley. I presume that it's leaving it half way, and in that position it's directly in the path of the trigger trolley.

When you put it into the lower reciever, you need to look around that area for anything that's getting in the way of the selector plate and the gearbox.

Archived