what is the best battery for the sr36c g36c

mini-airsoft-dude
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Easiest solution is to buy a spare battery and swop them over at the lunch break (cost about £13). You can also buy higher capacity batteries which last longer e.g. 8.4v 3300mah. Many forum users like the component shop (link below)

http://www.component-shop.co.uk/html/8_4v_airsoft.html

this battery is a good one but they run out after a while so buy a spare but to be sure i would buy 2 more to have 3 overall just in case there is a problem with one of the battery's this is a mini connector battery too make sure you dont buy any male large connectors because these wont fit your gun unless you buy a converter wire which are very cheap.

I run 8.4V 1600mAh batteries in my g36 and they last me at least 2 days of skirmishing before flat...

Just get a spare and it will do.

As to bigger batteries... they won't fit in the handguard remember :)

Mini type batteries (mini nunchuck are better) or go LiPo or LiFe

Go 9.6V, you'll get a better ROF :)

When you have some experience go over to LiPo's, a 7.4V will do you fine, don't go 11.1V unless you have a Mosfet installed that will help cover trigger contacts.

LiPo's will give you better response time and ROF.

Also, switch over to deans if you can for better response, for a £2 and 10 minutes of soldering job, it's well worth it.

Archived