Christmas is ever nearing... What have you asked Santa for?

AirsoftTed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well we all know it's not long till the big day; and I assume we are all taking full advantage to get something we really want or need.

What has everyone treated them selves to or asked for?

I've treated my self to :

• An Emerson MICH2000 Helmet with Rhino Night Vision Mount (Olive)
  • A KJ works GBLK P226 + 2 extra KJ works Mags
  • A Warrior R.I.C.A.S. Compact M4 + warrior holster and dump pouch, all in OD of course :)

• Supporters

From experience I'd advise you also treat yourself to some TM P226 magazines, because the KJW ones are utterly woeful...

Sorry to put a dampener on things lol, I'm sure they'll serve you well for a fair while.

I've not treated myself to anything substantial yet, but I will soon be getting an Ares AW .338 spring sniper, fully licensed by ASG with Accuracy International trademarks. So I'll be getting into sniping with a sexy British sniper :P

Apparently, JD Airsoft will be getting them back in stock some time this/next week, so the second one crops up I'm buying it, along with the OD stock, since you have to buy it in black to get the trades, apparently.

I can barely sit still in anticipation... It'd better not be shit xD

Any cash that i'll accumulate will go towards The Tariq Burhanuddin AG36 Fund :)

S&T G36

3x Mad Bull XM204HP King Grenades

Since work and the job market is not favouring me right now I cant buy myself any goodies... :( I wanted a TM PX4 and an extra mag but that will have to wait. I hear theres another version of the PX4 though thats cheaper make by HK (some say WE)

I'm getting:

• A TM Colt Government Mark IV Series '70 + 2 spare mags :P
  • A Viper Left Hand Drop Leg Holster
  • Full British DPM and maybe some kneepads

God i'm looking forward to Xmas!

On the list this year...

• Begadi MOLLE deployment bag
  • Viper combat gloves
  • Red Star Wire mesh goggles
  • DPM baseball hat
  • DPM T-shirt
  • OD long sleeved thermal shirt

Sadly nothing fancy, although some money will go toward Fred's SRC G36MG fund :)

• Supporters

Fingers crossed -

• Outdoor Research Ironsight gloves
  • FirstSpear 6/12 Chest rig
  • PIG Baffled GP pouch
  • Spec-Ops cordura wallet to replace my leather one that's gradually falling apart. Gotta be tactical day-to-day and it's proven nigh-on impossible to find a normal civvie wallet with a double transparency so I can have my mil ID on one side and my driving licence on the other as well as a zipped pouch for coins.

MAGPUL PDR-C

Warrior RICAS DA in CT

And a drum kit :P

World Peace.

And a Pony.

I'm serious. And a gaming PC that goes like sh*t through a goose!

• Supporters

Not got anything YET.

However, on the 28th I'm ordering an M870 shotgun, an LCT AK104 conversion kit, an MP5 and maybe an RPK.

Also considering buying a couple of dozen magazines and general accessories for all my existing kit, some camo and a RICAS.

• Supporters

Not much at all then, eh Finius?

Sounds like you're going to have a sucky Christmas...

• Supporters

RIS For My ICS L85 (Just need to Find the Fing adapter instock someplace)

a Second DCS!

Possibly a TYR Hydro Pouch

and a First Spear IFAK Pouch

all will be reviewd

• Supporters

The adaptor that comes with the RIS allegedly fits the ICS with a little bit of filing, Craig. So long as it's the Madbull replica, as the genuine RIS doesn't fit without filing a huge amount of the gas block off, or so I've heard.

I personally just bought the adaptor and I've not tried using the adaptor supplied, but you could always just try anyway.

• Supporters

My tool's get squirled away in so many different place's i've stopped chasing my Family up for taking them as soon as i leave the house

-_- Ie i just also ordered a new tossing Soddering iron because my Professional Propane one was taken by 1 of 2 certain squirreling Beggar's

My tool's get squirled away in so many different place's i've stopped chasing my Family up for taking them as soon as i leave the house

-_- Ie i just also ordered a new tossing Soddering iron because my Professional Propane one was taken by 1 of 2 certain squirreling Beggar's

I know how you feel Craig! My sister is always stealing my tools too!

• Supporters

The Female's alway's clean my tool's even if they don't bring them back to me so it's not so bad if they have them but the guy's HA! hell would freeze and Heaven would Plummet to Earth! before that happen's

Oh I would even mind that, once shes taken them they're now hers... If I ask for it back I can only borrow it, and in the rare event I get anything back its so filthy I can't use it when I need it lol.

• Supporters
I've not treated myself to anything substantial yet, but I will soon be getting an Ares AW .338 spring sniper, fully licensed by ASG with Accuracy International trademarks. So I'll be getting into sniping with a sexy British sniper :P

I can barely sit still in anticipation... It'd better not be sh*t xD

Lovely. I want the gas version tho...

Still, I'm not sure sniping would be for me. I can hardly exercise patience with a DMR lol

Me:

I've been promised some stuff off this list, but I ended up borrowing some dosh to get the boots ordered the other day because Millets dropped them to GBP45. I mean Merrell boots for GBP45, ffs!

Archived