looking for new kit

adam bussey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have an idea what i want but want to know how effective it will be.

went on an army cadet camp and got given a webtek day pack yoke and have been able to attach it to a viper LA vest.

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-g26-advance-gbb-pistol

http://airsoft-club.com/shop/aiming-sight/red-green-dot-sight/g30mm-aimpoint-red-dot-sight-l-shape-qd-mount-gp121

http://airsoft-club.com/shop/tactical-gear/mask-scarf/full-face-dummy-gas-mask-with-fan-ventilation-black

and a foregrip

any suggestions?

• Supporters

i don't get it do you want to mount it all to your Pistol (in which case stop calling it a Fracking Loadout! that put's a right bee in my bonnet)

or a rifle? could you atleast link us the rifle or do you have a specific Unit in Mind?

the rifle is a SRC G36kv, unit wise it is ment to be UN special forces

and i did not say it was a load-out just kit I am thinking of getting

with a G36 the only option if you anything vaguely realistic it would have to be German, and for UN basically do a German loadout with a blue helmet or beret... simples :)

with a G36 the only option if you anything vaguely realistic it would have to be German

Or Italian, or spanish, or latvian etc where the G36 is also standard army kit :)

sas sometimes use G36's or so I have been told

That was COD!

Any way buy what ever kit you want to mate. I don't see the point in copying SF units as if it is a tiny bit wrong you just look like a generic airsofter. Plus you get all the geardos picking holes in what you have pout together.

The easiest "loadout" to do is a PMC. Combat trousers of any discription, plain top/jacket and a Plate carrier with what ever weapon you want. Job done!

also that Glock is a abomination!

That was COD!

Any way buy what ever kit you want to mate. I don't see the point in copying SF units as if it is a tiny bit wrong you just look like a generic airsofter. Plus you get all the geardos picking holes in what you have pout together.

The easiest "loadout" to do is a PMC. Combat trousers of any discription, plain top/jacket and a Plate carrier with what ever weapon you want. Job done!

also that Glock is a abomination!

never played COD so would't know.

Wiki says the SAS use em so it must be true :P

don't use wiki because it's inaccurate. :P

I know some one who is ex special forces.

don't use wiki because it's inaccurate.

You don't say? :P Of course i know its not accurate. Although it seems to be backing up your theory of SAS people using the G36...

Archived