Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sammy7676

UKARA for under 18's

i am under 18 but I have been to airsoft 3 times can i get UKARA or does my dad have to go 3 times to? thanks :)

No you can't gain UKARA as you're not over 18.

Your Dad will need to play 3 games in no less than 2 months, as in, there must be a 2 month period between the 1st and 3rd game. He can play as many games as he wants but he won't complete the requirements until the 2 month period is up and a game has been completed after the 2 months is over.

He can then buy guns and gift them to you, as in, a present, you can't pay him.

No you can't gain UKARA as you're not over 18.

Your Dad will need to play 3 games in no less than 2 months, as in, there must be a 2 month period between the 1st and 3rd game. He can play as many games as he wants but he won't complete the requirements until the 2 month period is up and a game has been completed after the 2 months is over.

He can then buy guns and gift them to you, as in, a present, you can't pay him.

Yeah there is no such thing as UKARA for under 18's. I believe the day you turn 18 you can apply though seen as you have already done the 3 games in the 2+ month period, or do you have to be 18 and 2 months?

Oh and to expand you can't even do jobs or things in exchange, any gain on the "gift giver's" side directly related to the gun can be legally used against you a sale.