new to the sport

soldier1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Gents, well i have the airsoft bug thanks to a friend, played a few games now and am looking to buy some RIF rifles for myself, my local shop sells the ics range of rifles and these look and shoot quite well, would you chaps recommend this brand? looking to buy the metal versions of the ak-74 ras, the sig 551 mrs and one of there mp5 subs, would like to know your views thoughts or comments on these guns please or open to your recommendations on other rifles, im going to leave the sniper rifles until i have learnt more about airsoft ballistics etc, not very interested in the m4/sa80 series as being ex army and private security iv shot to many of these over the years, thanks guys.

the biggest advantage of m4 is there is so many aftermarket parts etc. but ak47/mp5 is quite alrite in that department as well. as for buying those RIFs..... why? you're going to run around with ak in one hand gsg in the other and a sig on you back? you're much better of buying a high end airsoft for that money, at least for now.

oh and welcome to our forums, hope you will enjoy yourself!

Archived