How not to use a gun!

Richard65
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

omg. though he blasted his head off. luckiest moron living?

...dont think he'll be shooting for a while.

also watched a video tutorial with some loading a bolt into a crossbow while it pointing towards him.. when answering the critical comments he claimed that he and his friends all where "professional gun handlers" (...whatever that means??)

• Supporters

OP fb page doesn't work for me - just shows blank pale blue rectangle and will not scroll or jump to album/prev/next.

also watched a video tutorial with some loading a bolt into a crossbow while it pointing towards him.. when answering the critical comments he claimed that he and his friends all where "professional gun handlers" (...whatever that means??)

Makes me think of Full Metal Jacket - "This is my rifle, this is my gun..."

Ok, someone who really needs to be armed with nothing better than a potato gun until they learn a bit (ok lot) of common sense. Then again, they may have learned quite a bit there and then.

That said first thing my dad did on picking up my GBB was look down the barrel! Doh...

(Lucky for him I had the mag out before I let him see it)

Should prob not mention my friend who picked up his airsoft firing model tank thinking it was off and shot him self point blank in the nadgers...

HAA! That scared the poop out of me. Seriously who does that? Kinda reminds me of this though:

Really important to get your spacing right on parade eh...

Archived