HFC M190

dazzer306
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Have any of you guys/gals got one of these full auto m9's. As i am in abit of a dilema, I brought one second hand, with three problems 1/ one right side to selector switch missing, 2/ little pin inside selector to locate on safety,full,semi,missing 3/ the safety/fire triangle thing (it goes in side the slide on right hand side next to piston etc see link below)

Ok so I've relpaced selector with a TM one from fire support, the litte pin I made one myself ( works ok but have manage to find replacement if no good) Also have the new triangle thing coming. Now here lies the problem I have it is two parts and I have no idea how they are go together once I have them.

So if you have one of these is it possible for you to tell how they sit together or a link to show how they go any help be great many thanks

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=30352

• 3 weeks later...

Update on this. Finally got the parts from Evike 3week wait (luckly no import duty). So got the thing apart and had a few attempts to get it to fire full auto. Went back on line to Evike to see if it was correct part and someone had left some feed back about these two little parts and WAHOOO full auto. Put a bloody big smile on my face. So in total cost me £30 for m9, £8 for two sets of parts (both same just in case) and £15 for postage so a grand total of £52 and a happy chappie

Archived