looking at getting this gun

Steven Nelson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

if your looking for an M4, M16 get a G&P, they're a tad more expensive but you seriously get your moneys worth.

The 1 in the link looks like a G&P, but i couldn't see a manufacturer's name??

• Supporters

I'd avoid like the plague because it doesn't seem to give you the manufacturer, unless it's Lone Star, or Evolution Airsoft, neither of which I've ever heard of and buying a gun for that much, if it's made by a manufacturer I've never heard of, just seems like a bad idea to me.

That entire first paragraph is utter BS and the photos provided aren't even all of the same gun. "The ultimate realism, perfect finishing and attention to details make the Hardcore Series the most wanted item also by collectors."

Seriously? Collectors will want that? With its fake trade marks and "original" design? Who wrote that?

£300 for something where no information is given, is not worth it in my opinion.

There isn't even an approximate fps listing.

Look on LandWarrior or Fire-Support, you can get a standard looking M4 by G&P for around £240 and up and it will actually tell you what you're getting and the specs of it, instead of just listing generic crap.

It "helps" to suggest that Evolution Airsoft isn't a particulary well respected supplier. The fantastic claims about worldwide licences are for RS weapons I've never heard of. They obviously can't claim that for the best ones, as Umarex have the licences there. As Airsoft-Ed said, best give them a wide berth and go for something or someone well known if you're intending to spend that much cash on a gun. Unless you can get a cast iron guarantee that it's made by someone like ICS, Ares, or G&P I wouldn't spend the money. The other thing to note is that the website's best selling guns are ARMY, which is a downmarket TM knock-off. Says it all!!

Thanks for the info guys I was looking at this gun the brand is lone star I'm not getting it off this website a local shop have them in an it seems like a sturdy gun I have had a few ics guns over the time an I cannot fault them was just looking a bit of a change and I am a fan of the m4 rifles but mite look into something different can you guys recommend a good buy was looking to spend around the 300 mark

• Supporters

I'd avoid like the plague because it doesn't seem to give you the manufacturer, unless it's Lone Star, or Evolution Airsoft, neither of which I've ever heard of and buying a gun for that much, if it's made by a manufacturer I've never heard of, just seems like a bad idea to me.

That entire first paragraph is utter BS and the photos provided aren't even all of the same gun. "The ultimate realism, perfect finishing and attention to details make the Hardcore Series the most wanted item also by collectors."

Seriously? Collectors will want that? With its fake trade marks and "original" design? Who wrote that?

£300 for something where no information is given, is not worth it in my opinion.

There isn't even an approximate fps listing.

Look on LandWarrior or Fire-Support, you can get a standard looking M4 by G&P for around £240 and up and it will actually tell you what you're getting and the specs of it, instead of just listing generic crap.

No Ed, don't mince your words. Tell it like it is :D

I liked that line too. I was thinking "Most wanted? I've never fcukin' 'eard of 'em!^ But then I was thinking I've only been into it for 5mins so what do I know...

Designed in Italy though... By Gucci? Ferrari? I mean, so what?

Their licensing is from realsteel firearm companys, "lonestar" Is the RS trademark, much like the walther/colt/HK stamps you see on umerex licenced guns. Evolution is the company brade (Guessed we all worked that out by now)

any one, The brand as a whole, looks to be up and comming, they are still new and have a lot to be desired. Id say leave off for the time being, wait for more of their products to get about then maybe look into them.

theres also ics there worth a look a mate just got one of the l85's and the build is great and heard nothing but good reviews on there m4's

Archived