Which GBB Glock 18 is the best? (NOT Marui)

CaptainDumbass
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking at getting a decent pistol, maybe upgrade the internals and defiantly get a hera arms carbine kit for it, although i have one small problem... I have no clue what brand g18 is should get.

Ive looked online and almost everyone recommends one with decent internals and a metal slide, They also said in the future if i want to push my glock to the best it can perform ill have to upgrade it.

I don't really like the look of the marui as it doesn't have the metal slide and its never in stock in the uk.

Back to the topic, id deeply appreciate it if you guys could tell me the best gbb g18 out there? thanks!

The new WE G18C Gen4 isn't half bad for a WE. Certainly worth considering.

Just wear gloves when using full auto :P It tends to shoot waste gas into the back of your hand giving you freezeburn XD

so many mixed opinions D: ahhh

i might change my idea of a smg-like side arm completely and go for a KWA M93R NS2 Pistol, seems much more reliable and thinking about it, i wouldnt be able to fit an 18c with a carbine kit in my holster... -.-

Archived