We g18c From evike to the uk?

CaptainDumbass
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i was scrolling through evike.com today and i came across the WE G18c Gen4 which is never in stock in the uk.

Sadly i don't have the ukara membership which allows me to import guns from the uk BUT i noticed the WE 18c from evike doesn't come as the full gun, you have to purchase and ship the slide and the frame and the magazine separately.

Would it be possible for me to import the slide one date, and the frame + mag a month or so later, without customs confiscating them?

Thanks lads.

Customs will probably put 2 and 2 together. Plus its illegal whatever you do if you have no defence.

Email a shop and they'll get one in for you. My local shop gets a fair few in so i don't see why an even larger retailer won't be able to.

http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/shop/gas-blowback-pistols/we-g18c/

Zero One getting stock soon. Probably same with other retailers.

To follow up on Alex T.D post i just ordered 2 bits from evike total value 50usd had to pay 30 usd p+p when it came into uk customs were all over it (which is apparently the norm,anything from uncle sam gets opened and checked )so got hit with duty which parcel force pays for you (which is "nice" of them )just to help you out then they take that charge and add their own handling on top of that so i payed over double the amount ,(for the value of my goods it wasnt massive but if you are shipping somthing with a value over £135 (i think but check it out yourself) expect to get kicked in the nuts ,what i would advise is do as much research as poss and check out "uk customs and duty websites" hope that has not been too confusing and a little bit of help

• Supporters

As you are only 16, you may find it difficult to buy from a UK dealer.

Do you have a family member or friend with UKARA who is prepared to buy this and gift it to you? From your list of guns it looks as if you have someone like that around.

Underage person, meaning that he cannot even legally purchase a two-tone/IF, without UKARA asks if he can import all parts needed to illegally manufacture a RIF...

Why do we even have threads like this? How does it make the airsoft community look??

My dad, 2 cousins and brother have 18+ ukara memberships, i have a site junior membership which allows me to purchase any airsoft replica as long as im with someone above the age of 18 and has a full ukara membership (so my dad or brother..) sorry if i "made the community look sh*t" Two Zero.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Chaps, we're all here because we have the same interest. So it'd be nice if we could keep a good tone.

People come here to ask questions - that's what we're here for.

A quick look at CaptainDumbass' (sorry I don't know your real name) profile would tell you he does have an interest in Airsoft and that he plays so there is no need for suspicious to be raised there. He asked for details and that's fair enough if he doesn't know them. No one can claim to know everything :)

As said though, even if it got through to you, when you put it all together you'd be manufacturing a RIF. Until you are 18 there is no possibly way to PAY for an airsoft gun in any way shape or form. You can only be GIFTED one, and that is a bit of a 'grey' area. 'Junior' site memberships count for nothing in this respect.

Closed.

Archived