Complete new load out. - Pic heavy!

Sam_G
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Decided that i needed a complete new load out. Now there was nothing wrong with my old set up but just fancied a change.

The only thing i have kept are my boots, gloves and sling. However the sling will be going soon as the quick release keeps failing and i have had 2 very close calls with my SCAR!

Anyway let thepics do the talking:

Warrior Assault Systems Multicam DCS Plate Carrier:

WAS tripple open M4 pouch

WAS single open M4 pouch

WAS single closed M4 pouch x 2

WAS Medium Utility pouch

Defcon5 double 9mm pouch

Bulldog small radio pouch

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054-1.jpg

Warrior Assault Systems Multicam PLB Belt Rig:

Blackhawk Serpa with KSC Glock19

WAS Frag pouch (used for a back up radio)

Bulldog double 9mm pouch

Bulldog Tan dump pouch

Pro-force Small utility pouch

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

Brand new issue MTP PCS smock

Brand new issue MTP PCS UBACS

Issue MTP S95 combats

All for £40!

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0063-1.jpg

Also sorted out some comms as i am now on a team.

Binatone Action 950 radios - got a bowman headset and PTT on route from Japan.

IMG_0066.jpg

now i have not fielded any of this yet but just from adjusting it, it feels far more comfortable and freedom of movement is FAR better than the old Defcon5 PC.

£40 was a bargain.

The shop was sabre sales in portsmouth. He is funny who he sell to and will tell you over the phone he wont sell it unless you are serving personnel I went in and asked and he aked if i was serving or an airsofter!

He charges the same if it is DPM, Desert or MTP which is good.

That's a nice plate carrier you have there ;)

I see what you did there....

I swear you buy a new loadout every other month. Everything looks pretty cool, we just got to see some shots of it all in action now. Looks like the right side of your PC has a bit of bulk on it though. I like to keep my right as flat as I can so nothing gets in the way of drawing my pistol... But I like CQC so I might need to use it more than you. What sling are you thinking of getting?

I have only been playing since Jan this yeah and i have changed my PC 3 times. Cant seem to stick to one thing. As soon as i am happy with it i decide to change it.

Load carrying wise i now only have the warrior stuff.

Cothing wise i have:

Full MTP

Full DPM

Full Multicam

PMC - (plain green combats and Burgundy team hoody.)

The right side of the DCS only has the closed M4 pouches on it. They need to be that side as i fire a rifle left handed. With the DCS sitting quite high on the body i can still draw the 19 with ease.

Should have pics after my local sites Xmas special on the 9th Dec.

I have now also sold the radios on as you cant get a PTT that works with them. Picked up some Motorola ones with headset and PTT for a bargain!

I have only been playing since Jan this yeah and i have changed my PC 3 times. Cant seem to stick to one thing. As soon as i am happy with it i decide to change it.

Load carrying wise i now only have the warrior stuff.

Cothing wise i have:

Full MTP

Full DPM

Full Multicam

PMC - (plain green combats and Burgundy team hoody.)

The right side of the DCS only has the closed M4 pouches on it. They need to be that side as i fire a rifle left handed. With the DCS sitting quite high on the body i can still draw the 19 with ease.

Should have pics after my local sites Xmas special on the 9th Dec.

I have now also sold the radios on as you cant get a PTT that works with them. Picked up some Motorola ones with headset and PTT for a bargain!

Do you know if Alex's Motorola's (the oval ones) work with PTTs?

As for loadouts I'm in a similar boat;

Currently have:

A-TACS FG

A-TACS AU

DPM

PMC

and soon to be a new UKSF and DCU one

I also have about 2 or 3 variations of all the above loadouts :D

• Supporters

How much was that chest rig? If you don't mind me asking.

Or, how much was it new, Marksman? Lol.

'Cos it looks like a pretty sexual stand-in for an Osprey MkIV... Assuming they're not as expensive, which I doubt.

• Supporters

Yeah, that's roughly a quarter the cost most Ospreys have been going for.

I'd need the pouches too though.

I like the belt as well.

Might have to be a total noob and just straight up copy you Juni0r lol. We'll have to see what Santa brings first.

On UK tactical they are £95 bare or £140 with 5 mags pouches and 2 utility pouch

or if your quick

http://www.ukairsoftzone.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/8192-warrior-assault-systems-dcs-plate-carrier/

• Supporters

The belt and plate Carrier compliment each other well too Ed, with the PC being pretty short its a lot easier to move about in and a lot comfier than the 'usual' taller styled ones.

I loved it when I used it however that wasn't often enough to keep it but at least someone else will now get good use from it

• Supporters

To be honest, hearing that about it is slightly off putting, I've always preferred to have my lower back covered up, never really found mobility to be an issue, but I think it's easier to draw mags from pouches if they're sat lower down.

That said, if I go for the belt too, then that'll fill the lower back space.

My only concern with it, is that there's no way in hell I can comfortably fit 12 mags onto it and keep it low profile. 7 on the rig and 1 in the gun is about the most I can manage without doubling up the pouches.

I guess I could put some mags on the belt as well.

I dunno, I guess I need to look into it more.

I've put a bid down on an Osprey so if it falls through, this is looking like a good fall back option.

Edit:

Since we're on about multicam/MTP gear and stuff can anyone explain to me what the PCS update for all the issue MTP stuff is? I've heard that the sizes now make sense and a medium is no longer the size of any normal clothing's XXL equivalent. Is that right?

'Cos I might need to get me some PCS stuff. At the mo I've got an old version, small MTP UBACS and the sleeves aren't long enough and I have to tuck it in and suffocate myself with my belt to stop it from riding up and making me look like a tit.

Are the new sizes still just S/M/L/XL, or are they more variable? Like 160/170/180/190 and any combination of chest size, for example.

I have the brand new PCS UBACS (green body not brown) and Smock and they are still sized 180 etc.

The smocks are so comfortable! and the UBACS is far better than my Elite Multicam one.

I used it on sunday and it was FAR better than my old Defcon5 PC. Didn't have to adjust it once where as my old one i was constantly moving it around to get comfortable. The DCS you wont know your wearing it it is that comfortable.

I currently carry 6 mags on the rig and 1 in the gun. I will get another 2 mag pouches at some point for the belt in place of the utility pouch and that's all 9 of mine stored. The fit is perfect and i have finally found the set up i was craving!

May be worth finding someone local so you could try it on.

Archived