Olbigatory Indroduction thread thing...

Guest WhiteDeath
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest WhiteDeath

I'm WhiteDeath..So..um..hi.

I've been air-softing since I was about eleven,my first gun being an old,rusted Tokyo Marui AK-47 with a sawn off stock,which I got with my Birthday money for about 40 euros.The gun was in really bad shape,though the Gearbox was in mint condition( I suspect at-least,I was too scared to open the damn thing)

I've been using that rust bucket AK until earlier this year when it finally cracked and never worked again.

Perfect opportunity to grab a TM VSR 10 Gspec on sale at my local retailer.

Now I'm fourteen,considerably less dumber(properly kitted out,too.No more ruining my favorite hoodie and combats!) I've been getting into the scout/sniper role,unlike other snipers,which prefer to find a good hidey hole and ''pwn da baddiez'',I prefer to sneak around or behind the enemy and silently take them out from a long distance.

Anyway,enough babbling,Hopefully I can integrate well into this community,blah blah blah,hope to make friends,so on and so forth.

Also,quick question:I was never told what kind of barrel my Gspec has,all that I've been told is ''It's a copper tightbore''.Some people say it's a 6.01,some say it's a 6.03.

What bore is the stock Gspec barrel?

Archived