problem with wires and battery!

Nick Farrant
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok I bought an m4 second hand and i saw it work perfectly with an 8.4v 600mah battery.

I bought an 8.4v 3800mah battery as my research told me this would be fine but the connections differred between the gun and the battery so after a trip to maplins I changed the connector on the gun to fit the battery and I'm pretty sure I wired it correctly BUT I'm getti g nothing :(

I can't really explain any better what the problem is. but if anything comes to mind from past experience please help me!

thanks in advance!

I changed it from a small connector to a large connector that's all. same type of connection.

and I don't have another aeg or anything I can find that the battery will fit

:(

do you think airsoft armoury will be able to help?

• AF-UK Founding Member

Is the battery charged?

Do you have a multimetre/voltmetre to get a reading from the battery?

Double check you have negative going to negative and positive going to positive.

it was the fuse!!! haha.

i was actually quite impressed with myself, rewired it properly for the new battery, and sorted the fuse out all by myself, being new to airsoft completely, and never touched a wire in my life!

anyway, now the only issue it i've put a 13amp fuse in, which obviously i know it bad!

need a 25amp 250v fuse, but cant find one anywhere!

theyre specially made for things like this right? thats why they're hard to come by?

where do you guys buy your fuses?

cheers

Archived