HG193 full auto ?

AIRMIKE
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys im new to the forum and to airsofting, ive seen the HG193 full auto pistol, it looks awesome with the full auto feature, i just wondered if anyone has had one and any problems with them or even not bother buying it ?

Heres a vid:

thanks for any help.

For the love of anything you hold holy DO NOT BUY FROM THAT WEBSITE

£100 quid its a joke. You could pick up a WE G18C for under that price, and will last you much longer, and shoot more accurate and further.

oh right, i bought a the m56c shotgun from them and its quite good, tbh i really dont know who to buy from, whos got gd or bad rep/price. ill have a look at WE G18C,

any suggestions of where is gd with a gd price ?

edit: the WE G18C looks pretty gd but only from america it seems..

Every single reputable airsoft store (not justbbguns) sells it in the UK.

If you filter google searches to UK ONLY it really helps ;)

Check out airsoft world for cheaper GBB pistols. Although guessing you don't have UKARA so you'll be only able to buy the Two-Tone ones.

Yeah u guessed it, going to my first one on the 1st of dec, ok i did that and found its the same price which is fine, not my choice of gun, the glock is a bit to square looking but doesnt matter really, i will just have to wait till i got my licence then,

is there any other full auto pistol u know of ?

Few quick general bits of advice that will help. If it has bb in the title its not going to be good.

You cannot judge quality until you have skirmished with it, usually the cheaper justbbguns etc will break before the day is over.

Finally there is a very good section on places to buy. Even if you just go through copying titles out into Google, loadsa information :) - also lots of reviews good and bad in there :)

Archived