Anyone got a metal workshop?

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there that I could commission to build me a custom part?

The hop arm in my L85 is made of plastic and it flexes to one side the more force you apply to it, making it really hard to hop shots to fly straight.

If anyone thinks they could make me the part then I've got a spare I could send you for casting or something?

I'm willing to pay for the service of course, just let me know the approximate cost.

If anyone can do it then let me know and I'll get a photo of the part up and see if we can't go from there.

Cheers.

I may be getting medically discharged due to my hearing (guess that what happens when you join up at the ripe old age of 27 lol)

If this does happen then i will be returning to my old line of work so i may be able to fabricate something for you.

All depends on how soon you want it though as its going to be a few weeks before i even know whats happening.

• Supporters

I'm in no rush at all.

So if you fancy making some dosh and helping someone out then just let me know as soon as you hear anything.

Cheers Wolf.

Archived