I'm on Google street view

SpecialForce
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, this summer on my way back from morrisons i stopped at the light to turn and there it was driving by..well here is my reaction :rolleyes:

https://maps.google....,33.79,,0,15.67

They Blurred one..

lol yea but if you move a bit on you can see both in their full glory :):lol:

That is S5 public order offence.

And to associate yourself with that and be proud.... -_- you should be embarrassed...im sure the chap behind you and the park full of kids and families love to see behaviour like that. <_<

And you wonder what gives bikers a bad name...maybe concentrate on your inability to ride your moped some more as you seem unable to stop behind a line so clearly going through a red light and wear no protection gear bar a helmet.

Needless idiot behaviour

• Supporters

I'm sure it was just a bit of a laugh, it's not every day you're on Google street view. If you're aware of it as it's happening, then why not make yourself stand out a bit?

I'm on it as well, just going into my house.

That is S5 public order offence.

And to associate yourself with that and be proud.... -_- you should be embarrassed...im sure the chap behind you and the park full of kids and families love to see behaviour like that. <_<

And you wonder what gives bikers a bad name...maybe concentrate on your inability to ride your moped some more as you seem unable to stop behind a line so clearly going through a red light and wear no protection gear bar a helmet.

Needless idiot behaviour

Plus the Idiot bike attitude.

T-shirt, shorts and crappy shoes on a scooter. BIG NONO

Not really, I hate getting photographed, although my bro does is on there on 2 separate occasions.

Nice to see you completely avoid the bike gear comment.

Had a crash at 30mph (scooter speeds). If I wan't wearing race boots and proper gear i would have broken my ankle and lost a lot of skin.

Good luck in your inevitable skin graft ;)

Mate thanks for your concern but Ive been riding for over 5 years..the only 2 accidents I had were fully protected head to toe and in rain plus not my fault. Since im also a cyclyist and scooter rider I am always very aware of whats going on in arround me. Scooter in summer fully clothed..you must be having a laugh. ^_^

So as a cyclist you should know the dangers of the road and you are still choosing to wear short and a t-shirt no boots or gloves.

I'm guessing as you are on a scooter that you have not passed your test so you could probably explain why you have no 'L' plates on the bike front or rear?

So far then you have:

S5 public order

Driving through a red light

Driving otherwise than in accordance with licence (if you haven't passed your bike test)

And if you HAVE passed your test you should use your brains and wear protective gear...you state you have had 2 accidents wearing full protective gear...so what makes any difference whether you are popping to the shop or not?!? still potential for accidents.

Then its the ambulance and police crews that need to come and sort out your idiocy.

You are a liability and to let you lose with anything that is capable of hurting someone like an airsoft gun is what makes this sport wrong.

Well hey on the plus side at least there is photographic evidence including your registration plate on show...good form chap....well done indeed

• AF-UK Founding Member

Mate thanks for your concern but Ive been riding for over 5 years..the only 2 accidents I had were fully protected head to toe and in rain plus not my fault. Since im also a cyclyist and scooter rider I am always very aware of whats going on in arround me

Don't want to make you feel like you're being ganged up on (I'm all for a bit of fun), but - if two weren't your fault, you didn't know they were going to happen, so you should know better. Sometimes it doesn't matter how observant and aware you are - some other idiot will be along and do something completely irrational. Have a thought for the person that has to come along and scrape you off the road and then tell your family.

Thanks for the life lessons rchris.. :) You should join the police as snitchin is obviously something your great at. Knock yourself out and report me.

Do me a fav dev close this thread. ta

Archived